Guided tours of The Barnacle house are available on Friday through Monday at 10:00 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m; and on Wednesday and Thursday for group tours with advance reservations. The park is closed on Tuesday.
The tour fee is $3.00 for adults; $1.00 for children ages 6-12; free for 5 years and under. Tickets may be purchased at the park office. (Please note that this fee is in addition to Park Admission.)
In order to participate in this guided tour, one must have the ability to:
• Follow visual and/or verbal instructions independently or with assistance of companion.
• Ambulate through the historic house and grounds independently or with the assistance of a companion or device.
• Withstand exposure to the outdoors and non-climate controlled indoors for a period of 1 hour.
• Ascend fourteen stairs to the second floor.
• If desired, ambulate to the boathouse on the Bay by way of the path of 1,392 feet (696 feet each direction) that has a maximum slope of 7.6%.