22. The Barnacle under Moonlight: Keith Johns, Sat, February 10
Enjoy an evening of live music under a moonlit sky.
Gates open at 6 p.m. Lawn chairs and picnics welcome.
No pets, please.
23. A Spiritual Evening Under the Stars Sat, February 17
Enjoy an evening of spiritual dance and music featuring God’s Angels Dance Ministry and more.
Gates open at 6 p.m.
24. Starlight Movie Classics: Arsenic and Old Lace Sun, February 18
Join The Barnacle Society for free tickets to this members-only classic movie.
Lawn chairs and picnics welcome.
Gates open 6 p.m. Last entry at 7:15.
25. Regatta Moonlight: TBA Fri, February 23
Enjoy an evening of live music under a moonlit sky. Gates open at 6 p.m.
Lawn chairs and picnics welcome. No pets, please.
26. Washington’s Birthday Regatta Sat, February 24
Traditional sailboats race in honor of the 1st regatta held on Biscayne Bay in 1886.
Registration 10 a.m. Skippers’ Meeting 10:30. 1st Signal 12 p.m.
Chowder Party & Awards 5:30 p.m.
27. Regatta Old Time Dance Sun, February 25 Individuals appreciated
Swing your partner, do-si-do & promenade to The Barnacle for a contra dance with a caller and live band.
Gate opens 6p.m. Pre-dance lesson at 6:30 p.m.